With the Show app installed on your iPhone or iPad device, you can showcase slides from your smartphone onto the Apple TV. Once connected your phone with TV, you can view, manage, and play your favorite presentations onto your big TV screen. This feature enables you to view speaker notes, a timer, and access the highlighter tools(pen or marker) to emphasis slide content making your phone act as the smart remote.
To present using iphone/ipad on your apple tv,
Sign in to your Zoho Show app on your iphone/ipad device to access your Show presentations or simply click
at the top-right to open and add a presentation
from Google Drive, iCloud or any other cloud storages installed on your device and present them instantly.
2. Now, open the Zoho Show app on your Apple TV and click Present.
You can also choose to Follow the same presentation and play them from your iPhone/iPad across more than one Apple TV.
3. Tap Connect to Apple TV at the bottom bar of your iPhone/iPad device and select your Apple TV to present.
4. Choose a presentation to play on TV and t
on your phone screen to see your first slide on the connected Apple TV screen.
Start using your phone as remote to control slides on the Apple TV.
Your TV shows the Audience View that displays slides you present to your audience and your phone shows the Remote View(visible only to presenter) with access to various presentation delivery tools as follows:
- To advance to next slide or go back to previous slide: Swipe left to navigate forward(next slide) and swipe right to navigate backward during the slideshow.
- To skip to a specific slide: Swipe through the list of slides in the Slides pane shown below the current slide and tap the slide you want to display.
- To view upcoming(or next) slide: Tap or Swipe left in the Slides pane below to see what's coming next in your presentation.
- To view presenter notes: Tap the Notes icon to view the presenter notes that are available for the slide. Presenter notes help you keep track of key speaking points during the delivery and will be displayed only when you are showing your presentation on a connected display. It appears only on your(presenter's) device, so only you can see them.
- To reset the timer : The timer at the top of your screen lets track the time elapsed during a slideshow. It starts immediately after the first time you tap or swipe to advance the presentation. Force Touch on the Timer to reset it and tap Timer to pause the slideshow at anytime.
6. When you're done playing/presenting, tap End on your iOS screen to exit the slideshow.