Once you're done creating your presentation, it's time to think about how to deliver it to your audience. Projectors are one of the most popular (and oldest) methods of delivering slide decks at a presentation venue. However, Zoho Show provides you a variety of other ways to take your slides live in front of your audience. You can display them on a TV, phone, or tablet screen alongside the usual-way of presenting with projectors. These smart devices give you the option of running slides to someone next to you on your mobile (Android or iOS), or connecting your mobile/tablet to a TV (Android or Apple) and delivering them with your phone as a remote. All you need is a stable internet connection to deliver your slides.
Present from your computer on a projector
The best way to share presentations with a large group of people is to display your slides on a screen using a digital projector connected to your computer. Most modern computers have a built-in VGA or HDMI video output which can be quickly set up to run a slideshow on a wide projector screen.
To present from your computer on a projector,
1. Connect the projector to your computer by inserting either VGA or a HDMI connector and plugging in the other end of the cable into the appropriate port on your computer.
2. Set your laptop display resolution to match with the projector's resolution.
You can do this under Display Properties in the Settings tab on your computer.
3. Now, open your presentation and click the PLAY button on the top bar.
This will open the slideshow view on your computer and on the connected projector. You can also use the Presenter View of Zoho Show
to drag and drop your presentation screen onto a projector, and further keep track of the notes you included in your slides.
4. Once you start the slideshow, you'll see the following options:
- Navigation arrows - Move back (left) and forward (right) between your slides.
- Exit button - Close the presentation at any time during the slideshow.
- Advanced delivery tools - Highlight and point to details on a slide using various presentation delivery tools.
5. Finally, click Exit when you're done presenting.
You can also press the Esc key on your keyboard to exit a slideshow.
Present using a phone/tablet device
With the growing number of mobile devices, using a smart phone or tablet for displaying photos, documents, and presentations has become a requirement at the workplace and in meeting halls. With Zoho Show's mobile app for iOS and Android, you can share your business or sales ideas with a friend or colleague sitting next to you in a lounge, or connect your phone (Android or iOS) to a TV and the control slides using your phone-remote.
To present using a phone/tablet device,
2. Open the app and click "+" icon to add a presentation immediately without the need to sign in with your Zoho account to access your saved presentations.
3. Tap on the presentation you want to play (within My Presentations or Shared with Me) folders to play slides in full screen view on your phone or tablet device.
You can also connect your phone with Apple or Android TV and start controlling slides on your Smart TV using your phone as a remote. Your phone-remote lets you skip forward or backward, view presenter notes and timer, and access highlighter tools like pen or marker.
4. When you're done presenting, tap End (iOS screen) and Close icon
(Android device) to exit the slideshow.
Present using your TV device
Many conference rooms use TV screens instead of projectors. This makes it possible to Airplay or use devices like Chromecast to mirror your slides on the big presentation screen without struggling to plug in any cables or cords. Zoho Show comes with an even easier method of presenting:the Show app. This lets you pitch your marketing ideas on a TV at high resolutions. You can view, access, and play all your saved presentations, watch full-screen presentations on TV, and take full control over your slides using the TV remote. You can also choose to run slides in a series or in a loop when at a trade show, a lobby, or a conference hall.
To present using a TV device,
The image displays the Zoho Show installation screen on Apple TV.
The image displays the Zoho Show installation screen on Android TV.
2. Open the app and sign in with your Zoho account to access your saved presentations.
You will get a URL link and activation code for your account. Enter the URL and Activation code in your web browser, click Verify and then Accept. Your Zoho Show account will be synced with your TV.
The image displays the app sign in screen on Apple TV.
The image displays the app sign in screen on Android TV.
Apple TV comes with an added feature to 'follow presentations' in multiple Apple TVs nearby at the same without the need to sign to your Zoho account.
3. Choose a presentation either from My Presentations or Shared with Me list on your TV (Apple or Android) screen.
The image displays the list of presentation categories on Apple TV.
The image displays the list of presentation categories on Android TV.
4. Start presenting and controlling slides with your TV remote.
The image shows controlling of slides using the Apple TV remote.
The image shows controlling of slides using the Android TV remote.
5. When you're finished presenting, press the Back button (Android TV) remote and Menu button (Apple TV) to exit the Slideshow view.
The images shows ending a slideshow using Apple TV remote.
The images shows ending a slideshow using Android TV remote.