Publish a Presentation Online
Publishing your presentations on the web is a great way to share them with the world as it helps attract eyes to your presentation, whether you're marketing a product or sharing a business/research idea with your team. It can make your work popular with just a click. You can also embed the published code directly into your blogs, forums, or websites.
To publish a presentation,
at the top-right corner and select Publish
This will open the Publish This Presentation window.
2. Choose how you want to publish files. There are two ways to publish your files online:
- Publishing to your colleagues - Click Within your organization to publish your presentation just to the colleagues within your organization. This is a useful way to share internal business presentations and to have casual interaction within the organization.
- Publishing to anyone on the web - Expand and exchange your ideas with people around the world. Click To the External World to publish your presentation publicly to the web.
Select Always serve the latest version checkbox to show the most recent version of your presentation. This includes any updates made to the slide even after you publish.
2. Click Publish. Your presentation will be public on the web and you'll see a new window with with three options: Publish Link, Embed code, and Preview areas.
Publish link is the URL Link, and Embed Code is the iFrame code to the published presentation which are generated to share and embed the presentation on the web. The preview box shows a preview of how your presentation screen looks to a user.
Customize a Published Presentation
After you publish a presentation, you'll be given additional options to customize your published presentation file as follows:
Allow viewers to download
- Enable the Allow Viewers to Download
checkbox to let your viewers download a copy of the presentation in either PPTX or PDF format A Download
icon will be displayed in the bottom toolbar of the published presentation. Zoho account holders will also be able to save a copy of the file within their Zoho Docs page.
Edit embed code properties
- Set additional formatting and display screen options when you embed your published presentation using the Advanced Options
button, including adding border color, changing screen size, enabling toolbars, etc. Learn how to customize embed code properties.
As an owner, you can cancel access to the published URL and the embed code at any time to make your presentation private.
To remove publish
at the top-right corner on the top bar and select Remove Publish
. This will remove the published link to the presentation from the web. You can republish the presentation anytime you want.