What is a session?
A session is a specific instance of a presentation or screen share that includes information about the attendees and their participation as well as the content that the trainer delivered.
Face-to-Face session is for in-room sessions when you and your trainees are in the same room. Remote session is when your trainees are in different locations or even spread across the world.
What is an Upcoming Session?
The Upcoming session tab displays session that are scheduled for the near future. You can create, edit, or delete a session from this page.
How do I start a Face-to-Face or Remote Session?
- Click the Sessions icon from the left-hand panel.
- Click Create Session.
- Enter a Session Name and Description.
- Choose whether you want to give your presentation Now or Later (you can select your preferred date and time).
- Select the presentation type as Face-to-Face or Remote.
- Click Create.
- Click here to learn more about how to set up a Face-to-Face session.
- Click here to learn more about how to set up a Remote session.
What are Completed Session?
Click the Past Sessions tab from the Session page to view presentations you've already given.
How do I view my Completed Session?
- Navigate to the Session icon in the left-hand panel.
- Click Completed Session.
What information can I view in Completed Session?
- The date and time the session was given
- Face-to-Face or Remote type
- The session name:
- The URL used to join the session
- The number of likes the session received
- The number of trainees who participated
- The number of questions trainees asked
- The number of poll questions the presenter asked
Can i publish a Remote session?
Yes, you can publish the Remote session. Once published, you can view it in your Profile page.
How do I share the link of a specific session in a recurring set of sessions?
1. After configuring your recurring session, from the list of recurring sessions, select the specific session which you wish to share the link for.
2. Copy the talk ID parameter from the URL that is available on the URL tab on the top.
3. Click on the session registration link and replace the talk ID parameter in the URL with the new one and reload the page again.
4. Now you can share the updated link with your participants.