YouTube Shorts are short videos that are hosted by YouTube and created to engage the audience in a brief, enticing manner. The ease of creating the videos with only the help of a phone has encouraged creators to experiment with this space.
These Shorts receive billions of views everyday and contribute to a major share of the watch time spent on YouTube by viewers. Brands and businesses have started using the feature to post informative content, short segments of a longer video, or even ads and teasers.
Zoho Social lets you publish YouTube Shorts with ease. YouTube Video Options displays the following fields while uploading your videos:
Title - The title summarizes the entire content displayed in the video. This can be up to 100 characters long, but keeping it short and easy to understand will help viewers know what they are looking at.
Description - The description can include details about the nature of the video along with some relevant keywords.
Visibility - This controls if the video has Public, Private, or Unlisted visibility.
Category - You can choose the category that your video belongs to from the drop-down list.
Tags - You can add relevant tags in this section separated by , or ;, so that your videos show up for the right audience.
YouTube Shorts is available to all customers on Premium plans and Agency editions.
Duration - A video with a minimum duration of 15 seconds and a maximum of 60 seconds.
Aspect ratio - 9:16 or 1:1
Post YouTube Shorts
- Click New post from the top right corner of your window.
- Choose the channel as YouTube.
- Click the image icon and choose the video you want to post as shorts on YouTube.
- Click the YouTube video options icon to view the available options for posting the video:
- Select the Post as shorts check box to post the video as Shorts.
- Give a suitable Title and Description for the video.
- Select the Visibility and Category from the drop-down list.
- Add relevant Tags to display your video accordingly.
- Click Done once the fields are filled.
- Publish the video through any of the publishing options available on Zoho Social: Publish Now, Schedule, Queue, or SmartQ.