Before you start posting, keep in mind the following points:
- Check if you have the Zoho Social app and the Instagram app installed on your iOS or Android device.
- Make sure you have connected your Instagram account to Zoho Social on the web application.
- Turn on Notifications from the Zoho Social app on your device, to allow us to send
you Instagram Publishing Notifications on the date and time for which
you've scheduled your post.
Follow these steps to continue posting via Zoho Social app + Instagram:
at the top right corner of your screen to access the compose screen.
2. From the drop-down on your compose screen, select the Brand for which you'd like to make the post.
at the top left of your compose screen to select the Instagram Profile. You
can also pin this channel to the compose box.
4. Once you're done crafting your post,
click Next on the compose screen. The screen will display options like: Publish Now, Custom Schedule, SmartQ, CustomQ, and Save as Draft.
5. To post immediately, click Publish Now. In case your post is scheduled to go live on a particular date and time,
you will receive a notification on your mobile to publish it. Click the notification to continue publishing via Zoho
Social's mobile app.
6. Click the Open Instagram button that appears at the bottom of the
screen. Zoho Social will automatically download the images and save the
text caption on your clipboard.
7. From the following screen that appears, click the Feed icon to head over to your Instagram feed. (for iOS devices)
at the bottom of your Instagram feed to open the crop screen. (for Android devices)
9. Select the images you'd like to post by clicking them in the order of your choice.
10. Paste your Caption. You can also choose to Tag People, Add Location, or cross-post the images to Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr.
11. Click OK. (for iOS devices)
12. Click Share.
Keep in mind that you cannot delete posts
published on Instagram directly from Zoho Social. You have to use the
Instagram app to do that. Once a post is published, you cannot edit the content of the post using Zoho Social.