For any business to expand and advance, Recommendations or Reviews are essential, as they build significant trust and credibility to a brand. Interacting with your audience through social media reviews is an effective way to make a connection with your target audience and anyone viewing your page.
What are Recommendations and Ratings on Facebook?
Reviews, now called Recommendations on Facebook, are endorsements given to your Facebook Business Page. On the other hand, Ratings are automatically generated, based on the Recommendations people share about your business page on Facebook.
Employ Zoho Social to broaden your marketing approach and enhance productivity by cutting back on time. Here's three things to ensure you're making the most out of your online marketing efforts with Facebook Reviews on Zoho Social.
1. Interact and develop real connections with your customers.
2. Study and implement feedback from customers.
3. Get testimonials from people happy with your product/service.
Adding Facebook Page Reviews as a Monitor column
To add Facebook Reviews as a Monitor column,1. Go to the Monitor tab and click on the orange (+) button present at the bottom right corner of the page.
2. Now, under Facebook, choose Reviews as the column type and hit the Save button to add the column.
Viewing and Managing the Reviews column
To view the list of all Recommendations and Ratings associated with your Facebook page,
1. Click on the Monitor tab and look for the Reviews column.
2. If the Reviews column is already added, you can view the details of all Recommendations and Ratings right below it. If not, refer the previous topic on adding Facebook page Reviews as a Monitor column.
Engaging with Facebook Reviews
Here's how you can reply to the Reviews on your Facebook page.
1. Go to the Monitor tab.
2. Under the Facebook Reviews column, click on the Comment button to reply to Reviews on your Facebook Page.