Artificial Intelligence has found its way into our daily activities and has been leaving a huge impact on the way we interact with each other and with businesses. AI is now able to support various professions and tasks such as content creation, online sales and services, mobile applications development and usage, web searching, and more in every step of their business process. The rapid growth and adaption of this technology has been making our lives easier in quite a few ways.
Zia for Social is based on an integration with OpenAI, which is an AI research and deployment company. The AI models have been trained using huge amounts of data written by humans, using Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback (RLHF), and can help you with your queries in a human-like and conversational responses. The human touch to the responses and interactions is what is making this model extremely sought-after and successful amongst audiences.
In the content creation process, the roadmap is for OpenAI integration to enable Zia to ideate different research topics, personalize and suggest content based on the social media channels and the audience you want to target, translate and transcribe content based on your requirements, and create audio and visual content.
Zia for Zoho Social
Zia's integration with OpenAI (Beta) makes your social media publishing quick and effortless by:
- Framing content about a particular topic/keyword
- Suggesting images to be added to a post
- Suggesting relevant hashtags for a post
- Rephrasing and simplifying content
- Providing different variations of content
- Drafting responses for social media interactions
Data Privacy and Sharing
, powered by OpenAI - Compose with Zia
, and Reply to an interaction using Zia
is currently available to all users who have their own secret key from the OpenAI Platform
To obtain API key
- Go to OpenAI Key Platform.
- Either log in or sign up.
- Click +Create new secret key.
- You can enter a name to identify your secret key.
- Click Create secret key.
- Copy the key and click Done.
To access Zia, powered by OpenAI inside Social
- Go to Settings -> Preference -> Publishing.
- Enable Zia secret key by entering the secret key generated from the OpenAI platform to access Zia.
- Enable Compose with Zia to access Zia in the compose window.
- Enable Reply to an inbox interaction using Zia to access Zia in the Inbox tab.
Read the data privacy notice thoroughly and click on the Proceed button.
Zoho Social currently accepts only one key per organization.
To generate content and publish using Zia:
- Click the New Post button to access Social's compose window.
- Click Compose with Zia to access Zia.
- Click Choose a category drop-down and choose what type of content you're working on.
You can create social media posts, hashtags, and captions for Instagram, Twitter posts and threads, or rephrase the content and choose the category accordingly.
- Enter your keyword/question in the text box.
- Tick the check boxes if you want to Include Hashtags, Emojis, and Images in your post.
- Choose the number of variations between 1-5 based on how many variations of the content you would like to see.
- Click Generate to generate the suggestions.
- Choose your desired content variation and images from the suggestions.
- Click Add to Compose to add them to the compose window.
- Click Regenerate if you would like to regenerate content and see different variations.
- Click Post Now to post the content as it is. You can also choose to edit the content as you wish, and save it as a draft or schedule it for publishing later.
To reply to an inbox interaction using Zia
- Click on the interaction you want to respond to.
- Click on to reply, comment or rephrase content using Zia.
Enter a suitable prompt and click Generate to generate the content.
Click Regenerate if you want to see some more variations of the content.
Click Add to Reply to add the content to your reply/comment.
Understanding the error messages
The key is invalid. Please enter a valid API secret key and try again.
When the entered secret key is invalid, you won't be able to access Zia. You can either re-check the entered key or generate a new key from the OpenAI platform.
If you don't have access to the OpenAI organization, you won't be able to access this feature. You can contact your manager to invite you to the organization.
You have reached the maximum monthly usage limit.
When you have reached the maximum monthly spend by consuming all the units allocated to your current plan, you will not be able to access Zia further. You can check your current quota in usage limits
. The credits limit
will vary depending on the plan you are on. You can upgrade your plan in the OpenAI platform and then regain your access to Zia.
If you are still facing the same issue, try the below steps to rule out OpenAI key or organization related issues:
- If you've opted for a plan upgrade, ensure that the credits are reflected in your OpenAI account's usage settings.
- Ensure that the key updated in Zoho Social belongs to the upgraded organization(if you're a part of multiple organizations). Setting the default organization will help you set controls for your organization and ensure that you don't generate keys for your personal/free account.
- Your upgrade could still be processing and will be reflected soon. The billing overview section will help you track your payment.
Please try again after some time.
When the server can't handle the multiple requests sent or if it is unreachable at the moment, it prompts this error message. You can try accessing after some time.
The feature has to be enabled by an admin in your Zoho Social account. If you are not an admin in your Zoho Social account and if the feature hasn't been enabled for you, you can contact your account administrator to access it.