Media Library on Zoho Social is a repository of images and GIFs that can be added to your social posts. It is well organized and accessible, making it easy to search for media and upload it. Media library provides access to platforms such as Pixabay, Pexels, and Giphy. This enables you to search for media using relevant keywords from a huge library in a cloud-based environment. With the advantage of providing everything together in one place, the Media Library is a one-stop solution for all your media needs.
Pixabay Integration with Social provides access to over a million high-quality images. These images are featured by various creators and can be attached hassle-free to your posts.
Pexels contains free stock images that can be used anywhere, and provides unlimited access to the community.
Giphy provides access to a search engine for users to search for unique GIFs, short looping videos and animated GIFs.
The default search results in Giphy shows the GIFs uploaded by Zoho Social.
The local file repository on Zoho Social, known as the Social Library
lets you upload media files to the application and add them to posts easily, or for frequent usage. Users can upload media files from their local desktop, Media library, Canva, and cloud storage spaces like Zoho WorkDrive, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Evernote.
The Media Library is available to users on Professional, Premium, and Agency plans.
The media library can be accessed from various places in Zoho Social like the Posts tab, Messages, and Monitor tabs.
- Click on to attach an image or GIF from Media Library.
- Search for and select the required media items.
- Click Attach to add them to the post, post comments, or messages.
- The image source credit is automatically added to the caption of your post in the compose window. This can be edited as required.
- Only one media item can be added to a post comment or message reply.
- Click on .
- Click Media Library.
- Click on the library icons for Pixabay, Pexels, Giphy on the left side of the window, to access the particular library.
- Search using a keyword in the search bar to view the media results.
- Select the required media items you want to attach to the post or comment by ticking the check box.
- Click Attach to add.
- Go to the Posts tab.
- Click Social Library on the left.
- Click the Upload Media button at the top.
- Choose Media Library from the drop-down list.
- Search and select the required media items by ticking the check box.
- Click Attach to add them to the Social Library.
Media Library on Social supports only images and GIFs.