Various in-depth analytics for stories are available from the stories that are published from Zoho Social. The following analytics are available for a story:
- Exits: The total number of times users exited the story.
- Impressions: The total number of times the story was seen.
- Reach: The total number of unique Instagram users who viewed the story.
- Replies: The total number of replies received for a story.
- Taps forward: The total number of taps on this story to view the next story.
- Taps backward: The total number of taps on this story to view the previous story.
To view story analytics
- Go to the Posts tab and select the Instagram channel.
- Click the Stories icon to view the list of stories.
- Select a story and go to the Story Stats tab. You can Export the stats as PNG or PDF, or share it to a recipient via Email.
View detailed reports
Zoho Social offers detailed analytics to monitor the performance of your stories on Instagram. You can generate a report for a specific duration and share it via email. You can also schedule the report to be generated and shared with your teammates periodically. The data can be exported in PDF and PNG formats.
The following metrics are available for stories published from Zoho Social.
This card displays a summary of the total number of stories published, the total engagement, and the top stories in the selected time period. You can also view the average number of stories and engagements per day.
Number of stories vs Engagement
This card compares the total number of stories with engagement in a day for the selected period of time. Engagement includes replies, exits, taps forward, and taps back.
Story engagement by type
This chart depicts the distribution of types of engagement such as replies, exists, taps forward, taps backward on all the stories that were published in the selected time period. This gives you an exact picture of the different ways in which users engage with your post.
Top stories by Impressions, Engagement, and Replies
Here, you can view the top performing stories that you have posted in the selected time period, categorized based on Impressions, Engagement, or Replies.
Number of stories vs Impressions
This card compares the total number of stories published with the total number of times the stories were viewed in the selected time period.
Story impressions vs Reach
This card compares the total number of times the stories were viewed with the total number of unique Instagram accounts that viewed the stories in the selected time period.
Total followers vs Story reach
This card compares the total number of followers in your Instagram account with the total number of unique Instagram accounts that viewed the stories in the selected time period.
Average exits vs Number of Stories
This card compares the average number of exits at different story lengths with the total number of stories published in the selected time period. This gives you an idea about the average number of users who watch the maximum number of stories that you post in a series.
Story completion rate
The graph depicts the total number of views on the first story divided by the total number of views on the last story. This graph gives you an idea about the percentage of the audience who view all the stories that you have published in series.
To view a detailed report
- Go to the Reports module and select the Instagram icon.
- Select the Summary tab to view the Story Summary analytics.
- Select the Story tab to view a list of all the analytics available for Instagram stories.
- Click the Calendar icon and specify the date range. You can also select a range from the list of options available.
- Select the Timezone from the drop-down list and click Update.