You can schedule and upload videos to your YouTube channel right from your Zoho Social Dashboard. The first step to that is connecting your YouTube account to Zoho Social. To do that, follow these steps:
-> Click on the Home
Tab and tap on Connect Your YouTube Channel
option under Brand Health
-> Now, from the authorization pop-up, choose a Google account that your YouTube channel is active on and hit the Allow
button for Zoho Social to view and manage your YouTube channel.
You can also connect or disconnect your YouTube channel from the Settings anytime. Here's how you can do that:
-> Click on the Settings
(gear icon) on your Dashboard.
-> Select Social Channels from the drop-down and next to the YouTube
icon, click on the Connect
-> From the authorization window, choose the Google account that your YouTube channel is active on and click the Allow
button to proceed.
Posting a video on YouTube
To post a video on your YouTube channel,
1. Click on the New Post button on your dashboard and tap on Attach Multiple Photos or a Video option.
2. Once you upload a desired video, click on the tiny video icon on the bottom of your Publishing Window called YouTube Video Options
. From here you can add details of the video like the title, description, visibility, category, and tags.
- A name that describes the best your YouTube video.
- Metadata that describes the video to your audience. The content that you add on the Publishing Window will be used as the Video Description during time of publishing.
- Set the visibility of your video as either public/private or unlisted.
- Choose the category your video fits the best, from the list of auto-generated options. Example: Science, Travel, Sports, etc.
- Add appropriate hashtags each separated by a comma, to gain more traction for your video content.
3. Now, hit the Done button.
4. You can choose to post your video instantly or schedule it according to your convenience with the list of all publishing options available.
YouTube Channels are currently available on the Premium Plan and the Agency Plans of Zoho Social.
Monitoring YouTube Metrics
You can closely monitor some key performance metrics of your associated YouTube channel right from Zoho Social. You can do this by adding relevant columns under the Monitor tab to track your YouTube likes, dislikes, and playlists. You can also moderate your keyword-filtered or 'blocked' comments to approve or deny permission right from here.
-> Go to the Monitor tab on your Dashboard.
-> Click on the orange (+) icon on the bottom right corner of the page.
-> Click on Likes and hit the Save button to add it as a column under the Monitor tab
You will now be able to see all the videos liked by your YouTube channel.
To have a track of the videos you disliked,
-> On the Monitor tab, click on the orange (+) icon.
-> Tap on the Dislikes option and hit the Save button
You can engage directly by commenting or replying to any video on your Likes and Disliked column.
A playlist on YouTube is a repository of videos you add or group together. To monitor your channel's playlist under the Monitor tab,
-> Click on the Orange (+) icon and tap on the Playlists option.
-> Select the playlist you want to add as a column and hit the Save button.
You can monitor the engagement for videos on your channel's playlist and reply to comments from this column directly.
Restrict users and make changes to comments that you feel might not be appropriate to the video you upload.
-> Click on the orange (+) icon under the Monitor tab.
-> Click on Moderate Comments
options followed by the Save
button to add it as a column.
It's not over with just publishing your videos. On Zoho Social, you can track your YouTube channel's reach and performance from the Reports tab on your Dashboard.
- The Summary section on your Reports tab will give you a snapshot of your YouTube channel's performance across many categories like Audience metrics, Post Engagement, Video Performance, and End Screen metrics. These numbers are a high-level view of your channel's performance and you can customize the date range of these number from to view performance Summary for any time period you wish to analyze.
Audience Report- This section of the Reports tab will give you more details on the people's engagement with your videos. From here, you can see metrics like Subscriber growth, and country details of your subscribers to understand which region you're videos are being viewed. You can view these numbers for any time-period by customizing the date-range from the icon on the top right.
Posts and Engagement- This section gives you a whole set of in-depth metrics on your channel's engagement which can help you refine your YouTube strategy. From the Posts & Engagement section, you can view a graph of average posts per day, Posts vs Engagement ratio, and filter out top videos for a time-range by specific actions such as likes, comments, engagements, etc.
You can also see specific engagement actions, engagements by country, subscription status of your engagers, and which services are contributing to your
channel's video shares. You can view these numbers for any time-period by customizing the date-range from the icon on the top right.
Video Performance: This section gives you more granular data on your video content. Here you can filter out top performing video by views and minutes watched, find out video views and minutes watched for countries, your traffic sources for the video, and sources where your video has been embedded across the web. You can view these numbers for any time-period by customizing the date-range from the icon on the top right.
Cards and End Screen: This section gives you the data on impressions and clicks generated by the End Screen content of your videos, and the Card teasers that appear while your video is playing. The engagement generated by these video elements can also be visualized as graphs, on Zoho Social.