- Equal to
- Not equal to
- Doesn't contain
- Starts with
- Ends with
- Not answeredIf you select anything that has a numerical value in the If section, choose from the following conditions:
- Equal to
- Not equal to
- Less than
- Greater than
- In between
- Not answered
- In the Operand box provided, type in or choose the answer you're looking for.
- Click + to add multiple conditions.
Note: Multiple conditions work in a pattern similar to this: (((((C1 and/or C2) and/or C3) and/or C4) and/or C5) and/or ...) where C1, C2, C3, ... are conditions.
- Click X to remove conditions.
- Click And/Or to connect multiple conditions.
- Click to delete a logic condition.
- In the Then list, select what you want your respondents to see after submitting their response:
- Zoho Survey's Thank You page: Send respondents Zoho Survey's default Thank You page.
- Show summary of responses: Send your respondents to the Reports page, where they can see all the responses in a report format.
- Show the submitted response: Show respondents all of the responses they've submitted.
- Custom message: Show respondents a customized message instead of the usual Thank You page. Type the message in the text box that appears. You can also insert a variable to the survey close message.
- Redirect to a new page: Send respondents to a different page after they submit their responses. Type in the URL of the page in the space provided. You can also add parameters to the redirect URL and mention parameters in the survey response. To do so:
- Click Add Parameter in the Dynamic Parameters section.
- Enter the parameter name. For example, you can pass a URL parameter in the survey URL shared with your respondent. If you want the data passed on to the survey URL to be shown under the redirect URL, you can add it directly as a parameter name here.
- Assign a parameter value. To add a direct value as parameter value, select Direct value from the list and type in the corresponding value.
- Click + to add more parameters.
- Click X to delete a parameter.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.