- AES 256 encryption
- Secure communications through HTTPS over TLS
- Multi-factor authentication
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch
iOS 11.0 or later
WatchOS 2.0 or later
English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese - Brazil, Chinese - simplified
- Find and Install Zoho Vault from the App Store.
- Authenticate with your Zoho account or Identity Provider (IdP) and set up a master password for your vault. You will need this master password to unlock your vault.
- Get started by adding all your passwords and other sensitive data.
Adding a new password:
- Click + from the upper-right corner of the Passwords page.
- Save passwords of websites from the popular options displayed in the Websites tab. To save other types of sensitive data, tap Categories.
- Fill the required details, then tap Save.
Note: You can use our built-in password generator to generate unique, strong passwords for all your accounts.
Editing a password
Tap the Password you wish to edit, then tap edit from the top
Sharing and deleting passwords
You can share or delete passwords in two ways:
- To share or delete passwords, swipe them from right to left them.
- Tap and hold to select one or more passwords to perform this action on multiple passwords.
Note: You can also delete a password by selecting Delete password from the Password details page.
- To mark any password as favorites, tap the password, then select Add to favorites.
- Use filters to sort the passwords in your account. Select a filter (For example: Favorites, recently used, personal passwords) from the Passwords tab to filter accordingly. You can also sort your passwords based on their categories.
- View a file attachment by tapping on the file icon next to Password details.
Access your passwords from Siri with a custom phrase. To do so:
- Select Add to Siri shortcuts from the Password details page.
- Set a phrase to access your password directly from Siri.
- Click + from the top-right corner of the Folders page.
- Enter a folder name, then add passwords to the folder accordingly.
Note: You can create a folder as a subfolder of an existing folder as well.
Access all the folders stored in our web application from the Folders tab. You can view all your passwords grouped under these folders and access all them accordingly.
Managing Access Requests
You can approve or reject password access requests from users by following the steps mentioned below:
- Tap the Approvals tab
- Access Approval requests to view all password access requests waiting for your approval. Approve or reject requests based on the reason specified for access.
- View the status of all your access requests from My requests.
Note: You can also raise an access request for a password from the Passwords tab.
Access passwords offline
Zoho Vault allows you to access your passwords even when you're offline or when your network connection is poor. All passwords that were last accessed when you were online can be accessed when you go offline.
Note: Offline access will only be available after your first successful login with Vault.
Autofill passwords and auto log in to websites
- Tap the Settings tab, select General, then click AutoFill passwords.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to allow Zoho Vault to autofill your passwords across apps and websites.
- Alternatively, select a password and tap the auto-login icon from the URL field to automatically log in to the website using our in-app browser.
Configure additional features from the Settings tab to increase the efficiency of your app.
- Auto-lock timeout: Determine how long your app should remain active when you access other apps.(1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, never). For security reasons, we recommend against choosing Never.
- Stay signed in: Set how long the app should remain signed in to your Zoho account after you have switched out or closed the app. (One day, one week, two weeks, one month, always).
- Lock on exit: Enable this option to lock Zoho Vault immediately after you exit the app.
- Clear Clipboard: Set how long the items you copy remain in your clipboard after closing the app. (15 seconds to 2 minutes). We recommend you to set a lower value, if possible.
- Touch ID / Face ID: Enable this option to access the app with your fingerprint or your face ID.
- Search with Spotlight: Enable this option to search and access your passwords directly from Spotlight
- Apple Watch: Enable this option to access passwords from your Apple Watch.
Uninstalling the app
To remove the Zoho Vault app from your device:
- Sign out from the application.
- Press and hold the Zoho Vault icon on the device home screen until the icon starts to wiggle.
- Tap the x attached to Zoho Vault to uninstall the app.
- Tap the home screen again.
Once the application is uninstalled, all your Zoho Vault data on the device will be removed.