Click Sites to add passwords of your popular websites and applications swiftly.
- Search for your sites from over 400 predefined options displayed
- Select the option, then enter the username and password
- Select Mark as personal password for your personal accounts
- Add the password to an existing folder if necessary, then click Save.
Note: If you can't find your website from this list, click Passwords to create a custom password entry (Add > Password). Name, URL, description, and logo are added automatically; you can change them any time by editing the password.
Click Passwords to store custom passwords of all categories for your accounts. Select one of the seven pre-defined categories to group your passwords accordingly:
- Web accounts
- Bank accounts
- Health care
- Social security number
- Enter the password name, then select a folder to add the password to, if necessary
- Enter the username and password or the mandatory fields corresponding to your password category.
- Provide the login URL of the website or the application under URL. For example, enter (https://twitter.com/login) instead of (https://twitter.com). This helps you with automatically logging in to the website.
- Specify some reference Tags for your passwords. You can search passwords using these tags.
- Optionally, you can add notes, descriptions, and a logo, as well as attach documents (under 2MB) to your password.
- Create custom fields to add additional fields
- Select Mark as personal password for your personal accounts, then click Save.
Note: You can generate strong passwords for your accounts based on the password policy.
Note: All fields are encrypted in the Add Password form except for 'Password Name, Description, URL, and Tags'. This is to simplify your in-product search and auto login experience. Please refrain from saving sensitive data in these fields.
Creating custom categories
Create your own categories and store all critical information in an organized manner.
- Select Settings, then click Password categories from the Password management section.
- Click Add
- Enter a name for the category, then customize the fields according to your preference.
- Mark mandatory fields and select fields that contain personal data to mask them from plain-text view.
- Click Save
Note: You can hide, duplicate, and edit all your categories, but only the custom categories can be deleted.