What is an e-signature?
An electronic signature, or e-signature, is a legal way to get consent or approval on electronic documents or forms. It is a quick, easy, and completely paperless process to get your documents signed. E-signature is widely used when sending offer letters, sales contracts, rental and lease agreements, and other documents.
Zoho Sign for Zoho Workerly
In Zoho Workerly, you can use Zoho Sign to send job details or offers to temps for e-signature. This not only saves time but also keeps the process simple. Similarly, e-signature can make it easier to send agreements and contracts to your clients.
Follow the steps below to learn more about:
- How to install Zoho Sign
- How to get documents signed using Zoho Sign
- How to uninstall Zoho Sign
Install Zoho Sign
To install Zoho Sign:
Navigate to Setup > Extensions > Marketplace.
All the installed extensions will be listed. You can view all the extensions supported in Zoho Workerly under All Extensions.
Click All Extensions, browse for and click Zoho Sign.
The details of the extension will be available.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Continue to Install on the next screen.
- You will be asked to agree to the terms of service. Click Continue to Install.
Choose one of the following options:
- Install for admin only: The extension will be installed in Zoho Workerly for users with the Administrator profile only.
- Install for all users: The extension will be installed in Zoho Workelry for all users. Users will need to have a Zoho Sign account to use this feature.
Choose profiles: The extension will be installed in Zoho Workerly for all users.
You will need to choose this option, click Continue and then select the profiles. The extension will be installed automatically for the specified users.
After installation, you will need to authorize using your Zoho Sign login credentials.
- Click Confirm.
You will be redirected to Zoho Workerly, with a pop-up asking you to authorize the extension. Click Authorize.
The account will be authorized and the extension can now be used. A custom module called ZohoSign Documents will be created when you install this extension.
Note: You will need have or create a Zoho Sign account to enable this extension in your Zoho Workerly account.
- Click Finish and you are ready to send documents with Zoho Sign from Zoho Workerly.
Get documents signed using Zoho Sign
When this extension is installed, there will be a Send for Signature button on temps' and contacts' details pages. This button can be used to send documents that need to be signed by contacts or temps. Each record will also have a ZohoSign Documents related list where details of documents send via Zoho Sign will be listed.
To send documents for e-signature:
- Select the Temps or Contacts module.
- Click on a record you want to send documents to.
- In the record's details page, click Send for Signature.
In the Send Document with e-sign page:
You can add a document from your desktop or from your attachments.You can also add a document from Zoho Sign Templates
Note: This feature is only available for users of the Professional or Enterprise edition of Zoho Sign.
- Click Use Template, then choose Zoho Sign Template and choose a template from the list. Click here to learn more about creating templates in Zoho Sign.
- When you choose a template, the name, email address, role, and pre-fill fields will be auto-populated from the template.
Fill in the recipient details. You can add more recipients.
The pre-fill fields can be filled using the Zoho Recruit data of the chosen record.
For example: If you want to pre-fill the name and address of the contact or temp, you can do so by clicking the dropdown and choosing the Zoho Workerly fields that you wish to merge.
- You can leave the recipients a note if there is any extra information to convey.
- You can also write a description of your documents for your reference.
Click the More Settings button to set:
- Automatic reminders.
- A deadline to sign by.
- Time the agreement will be valid until.
Click Next and you will be redirected to your Zoho Sign page.
- Make the necessary changes, then click Continue.
- Drag and drop the fields you require to your document and click Send in the top-right corner of the page.
- Check if you're good to go and click Confirm. You will receive a receipt confirming that it has been sent.
- The supported formats for the documents are: pdf, jpg, jpeg, png, doc, docx, html, htm, tex, txt, sxw, odt, rtf
- The file attachment size cannot exceed 25 MB. You can attach up to 20 files.
- If multiple recipients are added, the document must to be signed by all of them in the order you set. The email will be sent to the first recipient. Once the first recipient has signed the document, it will be sent to the next recipient in the sequence.
- When you delete a contact, the associated agreements are not deleted.
Uninstall Zoho Sign
All the data for the Zoho Sign extension will be deleted when it is uninstalled and cannot be recovered.
1. Navigate to Setup > Extensions > Marketplace.
2. Click Installed. Browse for Zoho Sign and click Uninstall.
3. Click OK to uninstall.
For more information on how to use Zoho Sign, please refer to the following help guides:
Send for Signature | Sign Yourself | In-person Signing