Workerly Kiosk from Zoho Workerly is the ideal solution for clients with temps clocking in at the same location. This easy-to-use, cost-effective, and portable punch clock is a great time-tracking alternative, and it works on any Android device with an internet connection. Forget complicated usernames or passwords. Temps use Kiosk Key to clock in and out for shifts and breaks.
This article takes you through:
The Kiosk app is available to download from the Google Play Store. It's free and can be used on any Android mobile phone or tablet. Download app
The feature is available to use in all editions of Zoho Workerly.
1. Navigate to Setup, and go to Timelogs.
2. Click on Kiosk, and toggle on the Kiosk Check-in.
Additionally, you can select how to notify temps about their respective kiosk key and toggle on Timesheet Remarks, which allows temps to provide remarks using the Kiosk app.
You have successfully set up the Kiosk general settings.
Set up KioskOnce you have completed setting up the Kiosk from the Setup page, follow the steps below to add, edit, or delete the Kiosk app:
1. Navigate to the Clients module.
2. Select a client, and go to their details page.
3. On the left panel, below the Related List section, go to Kiosk.
Add a kiosk
4. Click on + New Kiosk to add a kiosk.
5. Enter a name and choose a kiosk owner by clicking on the drop-down list. Once you have chosen an owner, an email will be sent with login credentials. These must be used for logging on to the Kiosk app installed at your workplace.
The Contact list will be displayed, and you can choose one to be the kiosk owner. Agents can assign only client contacts as the kiosk owner. Please note, you cannot assign more than one kiosk to a contact.
Edit or delete a kiosk
You can edit or delete a kiosk at any time.
6. Click on the <edit icon> near the kiosk name to edit its details. Alternatively, you can also click on a kiosk name. When the details pop-up, click Edit.
7. Make the necessary changes, and click Update.
8. Click on the <delete icon> near the kiosk name to delete a kiosk.
Please note, deleting an active kiosk will automatically log you out from the device. Also, if you want to delete a contact who is also a kiosk owner, you have to either change the owner or delete the kiosk to proceed.
Activate or deactivate a kiosk
9. Instead of deleting a kiosk you can also change the kiosk status to "Inactive." Use the toggle button to change the status.
Using the Kiosk App
When an agent assigns a shift for a temp, the temp will receive an invite with the Kiosk Key to login. The kiosk key has to be used when temps clock their time through the Kiosk app installed on-site. Let's take a look at how to use Workerly Kiosk.
1. The kiosk owner has to log in using the credentials shared via email.
- Password- You will be asked to create your own password through the link provided in the same mail.
- Portal Name
2. Once the kiosk owner has logged in, the app is ready to use. All assigned temps can log their time using the kiosk key shared with them.
3. The current day shifts for the temp will be displayed. Temps can click on Check-in to start a shift.
They can also clock their break hours using the app. Click on Break to log break hours and Check-out to log the shift ending time.