You can use this extension to:
- Interact with the bot and generate a response
- Insert the response in your document
- Regenerate a response
1. Login to Zoho Writer and open a new document or the document that you wish to work on.
2. Click the hamburger icon located at the top left of the editor, click the Extensions tab, and click the ChatGPT Assistant extension.
3. To generate and insert a response in your document:
- Click the prompts drop-down menu to select the desired prompt and provide the input in the textbox below it.
For example, if you wish to create an article on a topic, select the "Generate Content" prompt. Or, if you need an interesting title for your blog, select "Suggest a Headline" from the menu.
b. Click the blue arrow to generate a response. Click the insert icon to insert the response in your document. The content will be inserted in current cursor position.
4. To regenerate a response
Click the Regenerate link if you wish to generate another version of the response.
5. To clear the current conversations
Click the Clear link located within the input textbox.
If you receive an error message indicating that you have reached your maximum monthly spend for the API, it means that you have used up all the credits or units allocated to your plan for the billing cycle. This could happen due to
a high-volume or complex service,
- large or diverse data sets, or
- a limit set too low for your organisation's usage.
To resolve the error, you can check your current quota in your account settings, upgrade to a pay-as-you-go plan, or apply for a quota increase on this page.