- Enable Reaction permissions as per your preference from permission settings
- Click on the Add reactions icon and respond with a Reaction/Emojis / GIF/ Custom Stickers
- Enable Gestures from permission settings
- Click on the 3 dots in the meeting menu, select reactions
- Click on the Add reactions icon and respond with a gesture
- Start recording: Record an ongoing call by clicking on Start recording.
- Settings: From Settings, the Host will be able to edit the Permissions /General configurations /Personal configurations and Device settings permissions during a meeting.
Focus mode (This option is made available for Host and Co-host only)
- With Focus mode you can focus on a particular participant of your choice, the other members are muted when focus mode is enabled.
- Once you click on the focus mode option you will be able to select the participant that you would like to focus on from the Focus Mode dropdown.
- Turn off your video camera by clicking on the video icon
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.