To start an Audio or a Video Conference, open a Group Conversation that you are a part of and follow the steps given below.
1. Click on the Group video call option present in the chat header followed by Conference.
2. In the Conference window, give in the
Topic - The subject of discussion.
Mode - Specify the type of conference as either Audio or Video Conference.
When you lead a growing business, communication and better decisions are always of the highest importance. The Audio Conference feature in Cliq lets you collaborate with 60 people straight away.
3. After picking the type of conference, click on the Next button.
4. Set up your Microphone and Camera and click on the Start button to start the conference.
5. Once the Start button is clicked, users would be notified about the conference and can join by clicking on the link posted in the respective conversation.
Listed down are actions that you can perform while being in an Audio Conference.
1. You can choose between turning on or off the audio anytime you want using the Turn Mic Off button.
2. Share your screen with users participating in the Audio Conference, clicking on the Screen Share button.
3. Click on the Add Reactions button to send reactions across the screen as you are speaking.
4. Before 60 participants occupy the room, you can add participants to the Audio conference belonging to your organization or outside your Cliq organization, using the Invite Users button.
You can invite participants in two ways.
To invite a user belonging to your organization follow the given steps below,
To invite members outside your Cliq organization to the Audio Conference,
5. Go about doing your work in Cliq by still being a part of the Audio Conference, clicking on the Minimize option.
6. To disconnect the Audio Conference click on the End Conference button.
7. Additionally, chat with members in the group conversation where you initiated the Audio conference using the Chat button.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.