Manage your deals and tickets in Cliq!
Integrate your Cliq with Hubspot and receive spot on notifications on your deals and tickets, staying on track as a team!
Hubspot in Cliq
The HubSpot integration in Cliq offers,
- The HubSpot Bot - A chat bot wherein you can create tickets, tasks, and deals, and also extensively manage your deals.
- The /hubspot command - This command is to view your tickets and tasks in any chat and perform actions on them directly from the chat window.
- The Create ticket and Add task message actions - These actions are to help you convert your messages instantly into a ticket or task.
You can install the integration from Cliq Marketplace or by clicking on the button below.
When you install, you will get an authorization popup to integrate with your HubSpot account. Only if the email id of your Cliq and the email id of Hubspot matches, the integration will be downloaded successfully. The same will apply for users too when they start using the integration after successful installation by the admin.
Note: Only org admins can install an integration for the entire organization, whereas users can install only for their team.
After installation, to use the bot's services, you must subscribe to the bot.
- Click on the + of Bots in the left sidebar.
- In the popup that appears, look for HubSpot Bot and Subscribe to it.
When subscribing to the bot, you will get a consents dialog requesting permission to access your details. This consents box is to ensure privacy by letting you know how your data will be handled. To know more, check out the related link at the bottom of this page.
Manage your Tickets
Manage your tickets right from Cliq by easily creating them and also performing editing actions on any of your tickets like adding notes, creating tasks and more.
As per HubSpot's requirements, for accessing any info related to tickets in Cliq, you must authenticate with API token. It's a simple process and is detailed below,
- In your HubSpot account, click on Settings (Gear icon) in top right corner.
- Go to Integrations > API Key and click on the Generate API Key button.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Zoho's authentication page that opens on screen when you try to authenticate to access your ticket details.
When authentication fails
If by some reason your API authentication fails, then you must revoke the existing connection made and authenticate once again. To do so,
- Click on your profile picture in top right corner and select Bots & Tools.
- In the bottom corner of left pane, click on Connections.
- In the connection tab that opens on screen, under Own Connection look for the connection named Tickets, Extn: Hubspot.
- Hover on that connection and revoke it.
- Then you can perform any ticket related activity to get the api authentication page, wherein you can authenticate again.
Tickets can be created via the HubSpot bot and also via the message action.
Hubspot Bot: Open the HubSpot Bot, and click on the Create Ticket action at the bottom. In the form that appears on screen, fill in the required details and create your ticket.
Message action: Directly convert messages into tickets by hovering on the message and clicking on Actions (3 dots) > More > Create Ticket - via HubSpot Extension. Fill in the form to create the ticket.
View and update tickets
You can manage the tickets by editing it, and also add notes and tasks to it all from Cliq! Now these actions can be performed in any chat by making use of the /hubspot command. Enter /hubspot and select Tickets from the suggestion. This will list a table with your tickets along with a Update button.
Clicking on the Update button will display the following options,
- Add task - You can create a task to be done for this ticket.
- Add note - You can add notes to this ticket
- View note - This is to view all the existing notes of the ticket.
- Edit ticket - You can edit the details of the ticket as a whole ranging from updating its name, status to even the owner.
Tasks can be created via the HubSpot bot and also via the message action.
Hubspot Bot: Open the HubSpot Bot, and click on the Add Task action at the bottom. In the form that appears on screen, fill in the required details and create your task.
Message action: Directly convert messages into tasks by hovering on the message and clicking on Actions (3 dots) > More > Add Task - via HubSpot Extension. Fill in the form to create the task.
You can manage the tasks by editing it and also marking it as complete in any chat window via the /hubspot command. Enter /hubspot and select Tasks from the suggestion. This will list a table with your tasks along with a Update button. Clicking on the Update button will display the following options,
- Edit - You can edit the task details from title, type, due date to even the assigned person.
- Mark as complete - Clicking on this button will update your task as completed!
Deals can be quickly created in Cliq through the HubSpot Bot. Open the bot and click on the action Create Deal. Enter all the details in the form that appears and create the deal. Your deal will get created in HubSpot directly!
View and update deals
You can view and manage your deals too from HubSpot bot. Click on My Deals action to view the list of all your deals. To perform actions on a deal, click on its Update button. A card will be displayed with the following actions for you to perform,
- Add task: You can create and add a task to this deal.
- Add note: This action is to add notes to the deal.
- View note: You can view all the current notes of the deal.
- Edit deal: You can edit any of the details of the deal with this action.
And that's a round up of the HubSpot integration in Cliq. You can create and manage all your tickets, tasks and deals right from within Cliq!