Manage your Tasks and Projects effortlessly with the Todoist integration for Cliq!
Feel deluged by your daily tasks? Disappointed when you don't make progress on an important project? Want a single application to organize your tasks and projects? Then task management using Todoist is the key. Get to view the list of all Tasks and Projects, review your progress regularly, attach files you need and, work effectively using the Todoist integration for Cliq.
Collaborate easily with your team and be constantly updated of your day-to-day tasks by installing this extension to either your entire organization or to a specific team in Cliq. To install this extension,
1. Click on the Extensions icon on the top bar followed by the Marketplace.
2. In Zoho Marketplace, check for Todoist and click on the Install button.
Configure the Todoist extension either to the entire organization or to a dedicated team in Cliq.
Select this option to install the extension to the entire organization.
Specific team only
Pick this option to install the extension to a dedicated team in Cliq.
Set goals and track your productivity using the Todoist Bot
Upon installing this extension from the Marketplace you'd be notified (Only if you are the Admin of the organization who installs this extension) about the bots utility.
If you are a member in the organization where this extension is installed, subscribe to the bot to make an ideal use of it. To subscribe,
1. Click on the + (Quick plus) icon against the Bots on the left hand side panel.
2. Look out for the Todoist bot hover on it and click on the Subscribe button.
How to create a Todoist Task in Cliq?
Create a task from within the Cliq window and accelerate your task management functionality without having to leave a conversation in Cliq. To do this,
- Hover over any message in a conversation and click on Actions (3 dots) and click on Select (You can also select multiple messages simultaneously).
- Click on the Todoist icon in the action bar at the bottom of the chat. For first time users will have to grant permission for Cliq API to access your Todoist account. Fill in other details, like task name and project, and hit on Add Task button to add your messages as tasks in Todoist.
Note : Adding a task action can be performed only on text messages and the limit is upto 25 messages at a time.
You can also add a task using the bots sub action- Add Task. All that you have to do is,
- Click on the bots menu action-Tasks followed by Add Task.
- Now plug-in the form that pops up with the required details given below and click on the Add Task button.
Task Name - Set the name of the task that you want to include in a project.
Project- Expand the drop down and select the project from the list of all projects available to add your task.
Priority- Mark the importance of a task as Very Urgent, Urgent, Important or Natural.
Schedule- Set the duration of the task.
Get things off your head and have the Todoist bot do the work for you
Make the greatest use of the Todoist bot by bringing up your everyday tasks and projects to Cliq. Mentioned below are a couple of bot menu actions that the Todoist bot can offer.
Trace down the whole list of your projects in Todoist
A single task is always not sufficient. Let's say you are working on a marketing platform. You'd have a lot of details fitting to a single subject. To formulate humongous goals, put together all of the tasks into a single Project and get to view them on Cliq using the bots menu action-Projects.
To view the list of all projects in Todoist,
- Click on the bots menu action- Projects.
- This pulls up the list of all projects available with an option to view the tasks related to a project and view the comments associated with a project.
Keep an eye on your Tasks in Todoist and manage them on Cliq
As you add more and more tasks, it becomes tough to organize and what to work on first. To resolve this bring up tasks from Todoist and view them in Cliq by,
- Clicking on the bots menu action-Tasks and click on either All Tasks (To pull up the list of all tasks in Todoist) or Today's Tasks (To pull up the list of tasks scheduled for the day)
- This pulls up the list of tasks with an option to Close (Mark a task as complete) and View (To view the task details).
- To view the list of all tasks in Todoist, execute the /todoist command in the chat composer.
- Additionally, to view the list of all tasks scheduled for the day, execute the slash command /todoist followed by today.
Now that you know how the Todoist integration for Cliq works, organize your Tasks and Projects and get your work done in a Cliq. To install this extension to either your entire organization or to a specific team, click on the Install button given below.
INSTALL IN MY CLIQ