Adding Zoho Subscriptions
Open up to a world of hassle-free subscription management with this simple Zoho Subscription integration. Manage all new subscriptions that you gain from your landing page easily with automated billing and easy generation of tax-compliant invoices.
Adding Zoho Subscription to your LandingPage:
1. Go to your Zoho Subscription account and click on Products.
2. Under the More option and click on Embed Widgets.
3. Customize the Widget to suit your needs.
4. After customizing click on the Copy Code button at the top right of the page.
5. Now go to your desired landing page in Zoho Landing Page.
6. Click on the section / part of the section, where you want to add the payment element.
7. Click on the Add Element button on the Section or click on Insert button on the top right corner.
8. In the Elements Panel click on the Code Snippet option.
9. Enter a name for your code and paste the code snippet copied from Zoho Subscriptions and click on OK.
You have successfully added the Zoho Subscription widget to your landing page.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Write to us: email@example.com
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.