Under the account settings, the user can modify sending options and recipient experience; create, edit, and manage document folders, create, edit, and manage your document types; enable and disable blockchain stamping and email domain verification; add trusted domains; configure automatic cloud backup; and enable Document Timestamp.
Click the Settings option from the left pane and choose Account Settings.
- You can enable Automatic Reminders and Send in Order options by checking the relevant checkbox.
- You can set the frequency of automatic reminders by entering the number of days against the send reminders in every field.
Note: This option is to configure the default settings. These settings can be edited for individual documents while sending.
The recipient authentication can be configured here. The OTP delivery mode can also be chosen.
To set the delivery mode for authentication:
- Enable the Enforce Authentication checkbox.
- Check the desired authentication code delivery mode.
Note: For SMS mode, Zoho Sign uses third-party service providers to send SMS to the recipients.
A specific email address, from which the document needs to be sent out for signatures can be chosen. You can choose the Organization's email address, Sender's email address, or Zoho Sign notification email address.
Note: When Zoho Sign notification email address is chosen, recipients will receive the signing request from email@example.com
To verify your email domain ownership,
- You need to verify your domain ownership to ensure emails sent from Zoho Sign are never flagged as spam.
- Click the Verify now button.
- Read this section of our help documentation to complete the email domain verification process.
- Click 'Save'.
- You can verify only custom domains, for example: zylker.com. Domains such as gmail.com, zoho.com, etc cannot be verified.
This option allows you to choose how you want the unique Document ID to be included in the documents that are being signed, if needed.
- If checked, the admin can choose if the ID needs to be added to all pages, the first page, or the last page alone.
- Also, the position of where the ID will be placed can be chosen: header or footer.
- Once the document signature process has been completed, the sender can control who will receive email notifications containing a signed copy.
- The sender can choose if the completed documents need to be sent to All Recipients, Only Sender, or None.
- The signed copy can be sent as either an email attachment or with a document link in an email.
- The Certification of Completion can be sent to All Recipients, Only Sender, or None.
Signature Input Modes
Zoho Sign allows users to set up input modes for the signers to insert their signatures. The modes are:
The admin can select the actions that can be performed by the signer while signing the document.
Signer hint box
Checking this box helps the signer easily navigate through the document fields while signing the document.
- The admin can choose who can view the attachments uploaded by the signer during the time of signing.
- Either the Everybody with access to signed documents or Sender and Signer only option can be chosen.
Custom landing page
- This option can be enabled if the recipient needs to be redirected to a specific URL instead of the default page upon completing an action.
- A custom URL can be kept for three scenarios: signing a document, declining a document, and skipping to sign later.
This setting allows the admin to create, edit, and manage the documents folders.
Note: A new folder can be created here as well as one or many folders can be deleted. This can be done by selecting the folders to be deleted and choosing Delete from the More actions dropdown box.
This setting allows the admin to create, edit, and manage the document types.
Note: A new document type can be created here as well as one or many document type can be deleted. This can be done by selecting the document type to be deleted and choosing Delete from the More actions dropdown box.