This enhancement allows admins to share the documents of one or more users with other users across their Zoho Sign organization. This can come in handy for users working in the same team such as when a user has to cover a leave of absence, follow up on the documents sent for signatures by others, or simply for reference and coordination.
How to share documents between users:
1. From the left navigation pane, click Settings > Users under Admin.
2. Select a user with whom/whose documents need to be shared.
3. Choose one of the two options:
- Share others' documents with user - allows multiple users' documents to be shared with the selected user
- Share user documents with others - allows the selected user's documents to be shared with multiple users
4. Select the users and click Share.
Note: When a document has been shared, users except its owner or the admins can only track, view, or download it.
Available in Professional Edition and above
This enhancement allows admins to share specific templates with selected users within the organization.
Administrators can access all the templates in the Zoho Sign organization by default.
1. Click Templates on the left navigation pane.
2. Click the Actions dropdown of the template that needs to be shared with users.
3. Click Share from the dropdown.
4. In the template sharing pop-up, you can share the template with specific users by selecting them from the list in the Users tab or with the groups in the Teams tab.
At the moment, there are 2 predefined groups:
Everyone - All the users in your Zoho Sign organisation, including the administrators.
Admins - Only the administrators in your Zoho Sign organisation.
5. Once the selection of users or groups is completed, clicking Share to share the template with them.