The following column labels can be used to add the recipient details and any predefined values to your CSV file.
Under this column, you add the email addresses of the recipients to whom copies of the document need to be sent in bulk.
The names of the recipients corresponding to their email addresses need to be added in this column.
A private message corresponding to each recipient can be added to this column. This is not included in the sample CSV, you need to create a new column with the given label.
Here's an example of what a CSV file might look like once all these recipient details are added:
3. Once the bulk recipient list has been added, it will be displayed in a single row under Add recipients. You may also add additional recipients (if any) to sign the documents, configure authentication, validity, and reminders, and click Continue.
Additional field labels:
You can also add additional corresponding recipient data defined by your own data labels while creating the CSV file. This data will be merged with signer fields in your document where the Data Label of the field and the CSV column label are the same. This is also not included in the sample CSV. You will need to create new columns with your defined labels.
Here's an example:
Once you have added the CSV file, this is how the window will be where you can verify the recipient details.
The data values present in the CSV file can be merged with the Data label available while adding the fields onto the document.
Once the data values are merged into the document, here's how it will look on the signer's side:
Once the fields are merged, this is how the document will reflect on the recipient side:
1. While merging the data values, make sure that the same Date Format is followed in both CSV file as well as the in the Data Field.
2. To merge other fields, place the Text Field in the document.
How to track the status of documents sent to bulk recipients:
1. Place your cursor on Documents in the left side navigation pane and click Bulk Send from the dropdown.
2. Click the document that you would like to track from the list of documents displayed, and view the signing status for each recipient from the bulk list.