Revenue Budget in Zoho Projects
We have introduced Revenue Budget in Zoho Projects. Revenue is the payment that is expected from the clients and can be used to track the profitability of the project. Users can track the revenue budget of a project and compare it with the planned and actual revenue. We have made some changes in our Budget feature to reflect this update.
- Revenue Budget is available only if the budget type is Based on Project Amount.
- The existing Rate Per Hour field is now used for calculating the planned and actual revenue of the project and for billing/invoicing.
- The new Cost Per Hour field is used for calculating the planned and actual cost of the project.
- Revenue Budget is displayed in the list view and can be compared against the planned revenue, the actual revenue, and the invoiced amount.
- The existing values in the Rate Per Hour field will be copied to the Cost Per Hour field to calculate the project cost.
- If the Rate Per Hour field is used for calculating project costs in Zoho Analytics, please manually update the reports with the Cost Per Hour field to reflect the project costs.
Revenue Budget can be enabled from the setup page.
Once enabled, the Revenue Budget and the Rate Per Hour fields are displayed in the New Project form and in the Edit Project form.
Zoho Projects - Year End Review 2022
Hello everyone, As the year comes to a close, we would like to thank everyone who has been a part of the Zoho Projects journey. The past year was devoted to improving the product, enhancing user experience, and providing tools to boost productivity. Here's
Embedding Zoho Analytics Dashboard in Zoho Projects
Web Tabs are browser tabs that can be accessed within Zoho Projects. You can associate a web tab to specific projects and user profiles. By doing so, only the users of that particular project will be able to access the web tab. To create a Web Tab, you
Context Menu in Zoho Projects
Context menus provide quick access to specific functions by a right-click on the mouse or touch-pad. Zoho Projects now supports context menus for the Users and Teams module. Context menus, as the name suggests, provide a set of functions based on the
Work agile in Zoho Projects! The much-awaited Zoho Sprints integration is in the making.
Let your teams work in both classic and agile methodology using our integration with Zoho Sprints. We made sure you get the best of both worlds with this integration. You can scale through teams irrespective of what methodology they use and make sure they work with speed and flexibility. And, you can do it all from one place- Zoho Projects. Why this integration is a benefit? This integration mostly helps in managing classic and agile practices together. Most organizations use a mix of both classic
Web Tabs in Zoho Projects
Web Tab allows you to access external websites within Zoho Projects. You can associate web tabs to specific Projects by which, only the users of that particular project will be able to access the web tab . Create web tabs by embedding the URL of the external