We are excited to announce that our Zoho Users Group (ZUG) in-person meetup is back in India. These meetups provide an excellent opportunity for Zoho users to meet and interact with experts and network with other users.
This year's Zoho SalesIQ ZUG India meetup will be from June 5th to 16th in 12 cities.
Here are the meetup dates for your city:
Do I have to pay to attend?
Of course not! Our meetups are completely free, providing an amazing opportunity to connect and interact with experts and other Zoho Users at absolutely no cost to you.
What will happen at the meetups?
Our meetups don't have a fixed agenda. The goal of our meetups is to better understand our community and to help our community better understand our product.
But don't worry; if you're new to Zoho SalesIQ, we'll help you with the basics and setup. And if you're a pro user, you can come prepared with your questions and shortcomings, and we'll be delighted to help you through them.
Benefits of attending the meetup:
- Get introduced to our state-of-the-art customer engagement tool, Zoho SalesIQ
- Set up Zoho SalesIQ for your website
- Automation and effective engagement with Chatbots
- Get all your questions resolved by experts
- Networking opportunities with other Zoho users
- Learn advanced methods to use Zoho SalesIQ to improve your business
We hope to see you there!
The Zoho SalesIQ Team