We're happy to announce Zoho WorkDrive Community, a platform for anyone to exchange ideas and best practices, ask questions, and connect with other users about how to use WorkDrive.
Our goal for this community is to make resources and help available to Zoho WorkDrive users. We'd love for you to use this forum to give us your feedback about the product, what has been working for you, and what can be improved.
Here are some of the ways you can have conversations, connect with each other, and learn product hacks and tips.
- Interact with others by starting a discussion channel where people can voice their opinions and learn from each other's experiences.
- Ask questions to learn more about the product in depth. Our community thrives on curiosity. We're happy if you're just as eager to learn too.
- Propose all those eccentric ideas you might have up your sleeve. We'd love to hear from you.
- If you're facing any challenges, you can report a problem and we'll be ready to help.
A thriving online community is one that's informative, lively, and respectful of other people's opinions. With that in mind, here are some of the best practices to follow while posting through our community:
- Always open a post by specifying the topic of discussion and what you need help with.
- If you need help, explain the options you have tried and why they didn't work for you.
- Help other users by providing links to relevant community posts you might've come across.
- Add screenshots of what's working and what's not. Complement the screenshots with clear descriptions that help us and other community members understand the situation better.
- Don't use any foul language.
- Be empathetic towards other people's problems and see if you can help them.
Join us now to have fun, gain some knowledge about the product, and make connections. You can learn more about our community here. We look forward to reading your share of stories and some useful insights. If you have any questions about your account, please contact email@example.com and we can give you guidance on how to use Zoho WorkDrive and engage with the Community.