It's that time of the month again, where our panel of product experts gear up to answer the questions you ask, LIVE.
We are happy to launch the fifth edition of 'Ask the Experts' community series. This edition, will be focussing on the whole product and its functionalities.
The 'Ask the Experts' event is scheduled on the 17th of July 2019, between
5:00 AM - 10:00 AM (PST)
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM (GMT
Anything and Everything about Zoho Recruit.
We invite you all to post your questions or issues or suggestions you would like to discuss.
Some of the topics that relate to today's discussion are:
- Creating and publishing your job openings.
- Taking your candidates through your hiring pipeline.
- Scheduling interviews and communicating with your candidates.
- Customizing the product to fit your business.
- End-to-end process automation.
- Zoho Recruit's feature roadmap.
- Zoho Recruit Developer Console and marketplace.
This platform brings together Zoho Recruit product experts and techies who will be available to answer your questions for the entire five hours.
In case you have already tried and faced some issues, we will be there to help you tackle those issues.
Go ahead, and start posting your questions about Zoho Recruit in the
comments section below.
If you're an expert yourself, feel free to answer the questions with your expertise.
Note: This is NOT a webinar. This is an 'Online Live Discussion' on Zoho Recruit Forums, where our experts will answer your questions for five hours straight.