In Zoho CRM, the number of mass emails that you can send will vary based on the Zoho CRM edition that you're using. In the Standard edition, the limit is 250 mass emails per day
, per organization
(12 AM to 11.59 PM GMT is considered as one day, based on the organization's time zone). It is 500 emails per day, per organization
for the Professional Edition, and 1000 emails per day, per organization
for the Enterprise Edition.
Mass emailing includes emails sent using these features:
- Mass Email
- Scheduling Mass Emails
These are the options by which you can send out bulk emails from Zoho CRM.First Option
- You can increase your mass email limit up to 2250 per day for a reasonable price. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to increase your mass email limit. See Also Mass Email Limit
- You can send bulk emails in batches. For instance, if you need to send bulk emails to 2000 contacts from USA, you can follow these steps:
- Create a custom pick list field for contacts, namely Mail Sent Status. You can specify the values as 'Sent' and 'Not Sent'.
- Create a custom list view that filters only those contacts to whom you need to send emails. The criteria can be, Country is USA and Mail Sent Status is Email Not Sent.
For the Standard Edition, you can select 250 contacts from the list view and send mass email. Similarly, you can select 500 contacts from the list view and send them emails for the Professional Edition. For the Enterprise Edition, you can select up to 1000 contacts and send them mass emails.
Once the emails are sent, you need to use the Mass Update feature to change the Mail Sent Status as 'Sent'. This will exclude the contacts (for which email is sent) from the list view. This way you can make sure that an email is not sent twice to the same contact.Third Option
- You can use the Zoho Campaigns Integration to use the Leads and Contacts in CRM to carry out email campaigns. Additionally, you can track the clicks, bounce rates etc. for the email campaign. See Also Email Marketing with Zoho CampaignsRelated LinksCreating Custom FieldsMass Update Records