In Zoho CRM, you can send only 250 mass emails per day
, per organization
(12 AM to 11.59 PM GMT is considered as one day). Mass emailing includes emails sent using the following features:
- Mass Email
- Scheduling Mass Emails
Following are the options by which you can easily send out bulk emails from Zoho CRM.First Option
- You can increase your mass email limit up to 2250 per day for a reasonable price. Please contact us at email@example.com
to increase your mass email limit. See Also Mass Email LimitSecond Option
- You can send bulk emails in batches. Suppose you need to send bulk emails to 2000 contacts from USA, you can do the following:
- Create a custom pick list field for contacts, namely Mail Sent Status. You can specify the values as 'Sent' and 'Not Sent'.
- Create a custom list view that filters only those contacts to whom you need to send emails. The criteria can be, Country is USA and Mail Sent Status is Email Not Sent.
You can select 250 contacts from the list view and send mass email. Once the email is sent, you need to use the Mass Update feature to change the Mail Sent Status as 'Sent'. Doing so will exclude the contacts (for which email is sent) from the list view. This way you can make sure that an email is not sent twice to the same contact.Third Option
- You can use the Zoho Campaigns Integration to use the Leads and Contacts in CRM to carry out email campaigns. Additionally, you can track the clicks, bounce rates etc. for the email campaign. See Also Email Marketing with Zoho CampaignsRelated LinksCreating Custom FieldsMass Update Records