Before you activate the multi-currency feature, be aware of these points:
- Multi-currency feature is available only in the Enterprise Edition and above.
- Only users with the Administrator profile can activate this feature and add currencies.
- Once activated, the multi-currency feature cannot be deactivated.
- After activation, you won't be able to view the Currency Locale field when you look for it under Setup > Company Details > Locale Information.
- The Administrator can add multiple currencies but only 10 currencies can be active in your CRM account at one time.
- A record's Currency once set, cannot be modified.
- You cannot mass update the record's currency (i.e. Currency field) for the records.
- Multi-Currency is not supported in the Forecasts module. Forecasting can be done only in the Home Currency.