A walk through Orchestly's 2020
Among the numerous technologies that stood resilient during this pandemic, cloud and automation make it to the top spots. Orchestly, being a cloud-based automation software, has been able to support customers to adapt the changes quickly, ensuring efficiency all along.
We, at Orchestly, tried our best to deliver features that assist users working from home and maxed our support to all customers. Here is a rundown on the features we successfully released in 2020.
We’ve planned to release a brand new version of Orchestly with a smart look and enterprise-centric features. Here’s a peek into what’s in store:
- Client Script: Perform validations to business data automatically using Client Scripts.
- Relation Fields: Build connections between different jobs in workflow using Relation Fields.
- Server Script: Incorporate scripts to handle your backend management and retrieve data from different accessible end-points using Server Script.
- Lookup Fields: Obtain a subset of options from available values in fields, tables, webhook API responses, or database query responses using Lookups.
- Tables: Store and organize data in an easy-to-interpret tabular format using Tables.
- Connectors and Credentials: Automate database connections between Orchestly and other third-party applications using Connectors. Store and access external database Credentials to ensure secure authentication.
We hope you are as excited as us about the new release. We look forward to your continued support in 2021.
Wishing you all a happy new year!
Orchestly is now Qntrl
We are excited to let you know that Orchestly now comes with a brand-new name—Qntrl and a bunch of futuristic features to help you upscale your enterprise. Qntrl is a workflow orchestration platform to design, automate, and analyze all your business
A walk through Orchestly's 2020
Among the numerous technologies that stood resilient during this pandemic, cloud and automation make it to the top spots. Orchestly, being a cloud-based automation software, has been able to support customers to adapt the changes quickly, ensuring efficiency
Beta feature: New fields in Layouts
Orchestly provides a set of custom fields that can be added in layouts to capture different organizational details. In addition to these existing custom fields, we’ve introduced 3 new fields: Date, Checkbox, Radio button, and Line items. Note: The new fields are currently released as Beta Features. If you’d like to try it out, please email our support team. Date Field Orchestly supports Date as well as Date & Time fields. You can either choose to capture only the date or both date and time from
Orchestly Product Updates | Q1, 2020
We hope you are all doing well! Even as the world is experiencing a temporary halt owing to the pandemic, let us be optimistic of the days that lay ahead and hope for the best. This too shall pass! Inspite of the challenging times, we’ve been up to a
Q3 updates for Orchestly- what's happening, what's next?
This quarter has been quite productive for Orchestly with the release of major features. Meanwhile, we’ve been working on a list of brand-new updates for the next quarter too. Here is a rundown of our recent and upcoming updates: Parallel Transitions
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.