Faster execution of email campaigns
With everybody embracing remote work, knowing a few time-saving methods help you send out your newsletters real fast.
Here are some of them:
1. Ask your team to upload the imagery-related content to the Library so you can quickly convert them into newsletters using the Template Editor. Creating a folder (preferably with the campaign's name) in the Library and adding every content element there goes a long way
Quick reference: Here's a remote work guide for email marketers prepared by a fellow marketer.
COVID-19 templates from Zoho Campaigns
Realizing that instant and empathetic communication is the need of the hour, Zoho Campaigns has added a set of COVID-19 templates to its ready-made collection.
Designed using the industry-advised standards, the highlights of these templates are:
1. Usage of web font that's recognized and supported by all email clients
Other ready-made templates
Zoho Campaigns also has pre-made templates in multiple categories. Simply pick one that suits your need, fit the content, and you're ready. However, you should check off a few things design- and content-wise to boost your email deliverability.
Note: The following checklist is also for those who design their templates from scratch.
Note: The pre-loaded fonts found in today's email marketing software fall under the web safe category
3. While designing templates on your own, ensure the HTML code is lightweight. The lighter it is, the better your templates' rendering.
4. Embed your hyperlinks as CTA buttons.
5. Avoid using too many hyperlinks.
6. Shy away from using shortened URLs.
7. Always preview how your templates render across devices and platforms.
Note: Zoho Campaigns helps you do this effectively with Litmus integration.
Quick reference: Here's an extensive email design guide written by a fellow marketer.