- Modified By
- Created By
- Modified Time
- Lookup and multi-user lookup
- Profile/record image
- File upload
- Image upload
- Data Processing Basis
- Last Follow Up By
You can add a specific set of field mapping as custom-mapped fields.For the upcoming syncs, you can use the same field mapping that is added as custom-mapped fields. Once you map a field other than the pre-mapped fields, you'll be able to see a band at the bottom of the field mapping section.
To add the field mapping to custom-mapped fields:
- Click Fetch custom-mapped fields at the bottom.
- Confirm the action in the popup that follows.
- Selected fields will be added to the custom-mapped fields.
- In the next sync that you initiate, you can use the same custom-mapped fields by clicking Fetch custom-mapped fields.
- Mapping fields is not a mandatory step. You can map fields at any time.
- You won't have the Fetch Account fields toggle in Immediate sync. If you want to fetch account fields during the sync, then you need to opt for periodic sync.
What will happen to the converted leads in Zoho Campaigns?
Exclude Converted Leads: It will ignore Leads that have been successfully converted to Contacts. This is exclusive to Leads module only. Click the Initiate button to sync contacts from Zoho CRM.Remember that the converted leads will be ignored in all further sync you create irrespective of the module you choose. So, you cannot add those contacts as contacts in any of your Campaigns' mailing lists.
You can have separate mailing lists for your leads and contacts. While creating sync with Leads module, enable this option so that converted leads will be ignored only from the associated mailing list(leads mailing list). This way you can add those contacts in another mailing list.
If you're maintaining a single mailing list for CRM contacts, then you can disable this option while creating the sync.
If you enable the Advanced Settings options (except Exclude Converted Leads) after initiating a sync, it will be applied only for records that is added after enabling these options. Contacts that are already synced will not be updated.
Jane initiates a sync "Newsletter" and syncs 50 contacts to mailing list "Zylker". Later, she enables Update Deleted Contacts and Exclude email opt-out records options from Advanced Settings for the sync.
The next day, she deletes 8 of synced contacts from CRM. But those contacts won't be removed from Zylker as those records were fetched before enabling the Advanced Sync Settings.
In this section, we are going to walk through different scenarios you may face while syncing records from Zoho CRM. Before we get started, let's go over the ground rules on sync limits.
- Initiate 50 syncs/month – You can initiate 50 syncs/month in your org.
- On any given day, you can create/initiate up to 10 syncs in your org.
- At any point in time, your org can have up to 10 active syncs.
- You can initiate a maximum of 5 immediate syncs for a module(Leads, Contacts or a Custom view).
Now, let us take a look at the scenarios you will come across while syncing records.
On Day 1, I created three syncs (all on a daily basis) and wanted to create two syncs on Day 2. Is it possible to create the syncs?
On any given day, you can create/initiate or run 10 syncs (Refer Rule-2). So yes, it is possible to create two syncs.
On Day 1, I created 10 syncs (all on a daily basis) and on Day 2, I was trying to create a new sync but I was not able to.
Since there were 10 syncs created on Day 1 and all 10 syncs are in an active state, you cannot create any more. Please note that at any point in time, you cannot have more than 10 syncs in an active state (Refer Rule-3). If you deactivate any of the previous syncs you will then be able to create a new sync.
On Day 1, I created 10 syncs (all on a daily basis); on Day 2, I deactivated an existing sync and went on to create a new sync. I tried running the new one but could not execute it.
On any given day, you can create/initiate or run 10 syncs only (Refer Rule-2).
In this case, all of the existing syncs were in active mode and had already been run for that day. Even though you were able to create a new sync, there 10/day sync limit had already been reached. However, nothing to worry! The newly created sync will run on the next day at its designated time.
I currently have 10 running syncs, including four on a daily basis and one on a weekly basis. I have tried to create/initiate another sync, and it shows an error message that I have already reached today's limit, even though I know that I can still create more syncs for the month.
Please note that 50 syncs per month means that you can initiate 50 syncs in a month but at any point in time, you can have only 10 syncs in active mode (Refer Rule-3).
In your case, you already have 10 active syncs (four daily and one weekly) and as a result, you are not able to create the sixth sync. If you want to initiate a new sync now, simply deactivate one of the existing syncs and then create a new one.
I have initiated 5 immediate sync for my Contacts module and 5 for the Leads module on Day 1. Can I initiate a periodic or a daily sync on the same day?
No, when you initiate 5 immediate syncs each for two different modules, you've already reached the sync limit for the day. You cannot create/initiate any other sync for a module on that day.
I have initiated 5 immediate syncs for my Contacts module and 5 for the Leads module on Day1. I am not able to initiate another immediate sync for my Contacts module on Day 2.
You can only create a maximum of 5 immediate syncs for your Contact, Lead and any custom module. Limitation on immediate sync is not applied on a daily basis. If you've created up to 5 immediate syncs for any modulw, you cannot create a new sync for that specific module unless you delete an existing immediate sync of the module.
Sync Detail View
How do I edit field mapping?
You can edit the field mapping set up for a specific sync at any given time. To edit mapping:
- Go to Contacts and choose Sync services.
- Select the respective CRM account and click Active Sync.
- Click the Edit icon and choose Edit Mapping.
- Map the respective fields and click Add.
How do I edit retrieve details?
You can edit the retrieve details such as retrieve interval, data to be retrieved and sync contacts configuration. To edit Retrieval Details:
- Go to Contacts and choose Sync services.
- Select the respective CRM account and click Active Syncs.
- Click View details beside the corresponding sync.
- Click Edit dropdown and click Edit Retrieval Details.
To avoid multiple syncs to a custom view, please make use of periodic syncs rather than creating new one-time syncs to import data at regular intervals.
- When will my syncs be disabled?
Your syncs may be disabled due to one of the following reasons:
- If your Campaigns subscription has expired.
- If you've downgraded your Campaigns subscription plan and have reached the Contact import limit.