The Attachments tab can be used to save documents that are frequently used. This way you can reuse documents quickly instead of searching for a particular document or uploading it every single time.
You can attach a file to your campaign in the form of downloadable links, using the attachment
element in the template editor. The attachment link can be placed on an image, text, or button. Once you've attached a file to your campaign, that attachment will be saved in your library automatically.
How do I save a document to the library?
You can add a document to your Library from the computer, or from the cloud. Only the following file formats are supported by Zoho Campaigns: pdf, docx, txt, rtf, odt, xls(x), sxc, csv, tsv, ods, ppt(x), pps(x), odp, and sxi.
To upload a document from your computer:
From the Navigation
toolbar, choose Library
and select Attachments
Click Add Document.
From the dropdown menu select From Computer.
Click or drag and drop your file into the popup.
- Click Upload.
- Only the following file formats are supported by Zoho Campaigns: .pdf .doc(x), .txt, .rtf, .odt, .xls(x), .sxc, .csv, .tsv, .ods, .ppt(x), .pps(x), .odp, and .sxi
To import a document from the cloud:
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Library and select Attachments.
- Click Add Document.
From the dropdown menu, select From Cloud
Choose from which cloud service you would like to import the document.
- Select the document.
- Click Import.
Zoho Campaigns allows you to import documents from various cloud services, including Zoho Docs, Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, Box, and Evernote.
Click here to integrate with cloud storage services.
What actions can be performed on saved documents?
When you mouse over the thumbnail of a document stored in the library, you can see the following icons:
- Download - Download the attachment to your system.
- Delete - Delete the attachment.
- Attachments saved in the library can be displayed in either a card view or a list view.
- You can add attachments by clicking Attachments icon under Advanced Components of Template editor.