You are now ready to import products into your existing Zoho Commerce store. If you haven't created your new store with us yet, please do so by clicking on Create your Store now.
1. Sign in to your Zoho Commerce store.
2. Select Products from the dashboard.
3. Select Import Products.
4. Choose the file to be uploaded and then click Next. This is the CSV file we exported from Magento Open Source in Step 1.
5. You will need to map the columns in the CSV file to the product detail fields on your Zoho Commerce panel. The columns from the file appear in the dropdown, and you can associate each one with the corresponding field name in Zoho Commerce.
6. Click Next.
7. Click Import to complete the process. You will now be able to see the imported products under the Products section of the Zoho Commerce portal.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.