Zoho DataPrep offers various options in the context menu to perform column level operations.
A few basic options here are Sort, Rename, Delete and Move.
To access the context menu, right click the column name and click any one of the icons to perform the necessary operation on the column.
1. You can sort the column values in either Ascending or Descending order.
2. Right click the column name and click the respective sort icon. The column data gets sorted in the chosen order.
1. You can change the name of a column using the Rename option.
2. Right click the column name and click Rename.
3. Enter the new name you want to assign in the New name box in the Operations bar and click the Apply button to apply the change.
You can also choose to rename multiple columns by clicking the + button near the New name box.
1. Any column in the dataset can be deleted by using the Delete icon from the context menu.
2. Click the delete icon and select the column to be deleted from the 'Select columns to delete' box and click Apply.
You can delete multiple columns by clicking the + button on the Operations bar, selecting the necessary columns to be deleted and then clicking Apply.
1. The context menu also includes move, using which you can move any column and edit the order of the columns in the dataset.
2. Click move from the options and select the column to be moved.
3. Then, select which position and column near which the selected column is to be moved to and click Apply.