1. Click on the Data catalog section from the Settings page.
2. Toggle to enable the following options.
- Schedule only ready to use data for exports : Enabling this option allows the users in your organization to schedule only those datasets that are marked as ready to use.
- Share only ready to use datasets with data consumers : Enabling this option allows the users to share only those datasets that are marked as ready to use with data consumers in your organization.
3. You can always toggle back to disable the options if you do not want to apply the data cataloging measures..
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.