This section explains how you can upgrade WorkDrive from the 15-day free trial.
To upgrade WorkDrive:
2. Click your team name in the top-left corner and select
The Payments page will open.
3. Choose your currency. For example, USD or EURO.
4. Choose the subscription type: Yearly or Monthly.
on the required WorkDrive plan.
The available plans are: Starter, Team, and Business. You can compare WorkDrive plans in detail
6. Enter the required
number of users
(minimum three users) under Plan Details, then click
- If you need only one or two users, please contact our support team:
EU region: email@example.com
All other regions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your team needs additional space in WorkDrive, you can easily buy storage add-ons, available in increments of 10 GB, 100 GB, and 1 TB. The additional amount will be automatically added to your WorkDrive subscription for both monthly and yearly plans.
Refer pricing page for more details.
7. Review the Order Summary.
You will see the item, unit price, number of units and their total price.
9. Enter your billing address.
10. Enter your payment details.
You can pay via a credit card or PayPal.
We accept payments via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
For yearly subscriptions, you can also make payments through bank transfer or check transfer. To make payments through bank transfer or check transfer, please contact
About your subscription
All subscriptions will be automatically renewed from your selected payment method on a recurring basis and we'll send you a receipt each time. We do not store your card details. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime. If the subscription is canceled, refunds and termination of access will follow the
Terms of Service
. Prices are in US dollars and subject to change. Other restrictions and taxes may apply.
Please contact support if you have any questions or face issues.
After the free trial period of 15 days, you cannot access any files in Zoho WorkDrive without upgrading to a paid plan.
You can change your subscription plan, billing address, or payment method, and even cancel your subscription anytime.