Available only in Enterprise Edition
Uanataca S.A. is a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP) and also one of the trusted identity verification services in the European Union that is owned by Bit4id. Uanataca allows users to sign the documents through Qualified Electronic Signature (QES), which meets the legal standards of eIDAS and documents signed using them are legally valid equivalent to physically signed documents.
The integration can be split into three parts;
- Enabling Uanataca
- Configuring Uanataca
- Signer Side Experience
Please find a sample document signed with Uanataca attached at the bottom.
How to enable Uanataca:
1. From the left navigation pane, click Settings > Integrations.
2. After enabling the service, click Manage User > Associate User for the admin to associate the users.
3. Once a new user has been associated, a new modal with the alert message of the credits been deducted will be displayed.
- The addition and maintenance of the qualified digital certificate issued to each associated user will consume 200 Zoho Sign credits on an annual basis.
- Further, when the associated users sign documents using their QES, each signing will consume 3 Zoho Sign credits.
Configuring an Uanataca account
After Uanataca has been enabled for the associated user, the user needs to register their Uanataca account.
1. Click on "Click here" that is displayed in the modal, below the text boxes. This will open a new modal to validate the user's details and initiate the registration process.
Note: The processing of the data will be handled by Bit4id, the parent company of Uanataca.
2. Enter the valid email address and click the Proceed button start the registration process. After the registration has been successfully completed, the credentials will be shared through the registered email address and mobile number.
3. Enter the credentials to integrate Uanataca with Zoho Sign to digitally sign the documents using your Qualified Electronic Signature (QES).
Senders can now enforce their signers to sign the business documents only with Uanataca sent from Zoho Sign. Learn how
Signer Side Experience
In addition to the default Zoho Sign option, the user can find the option of Uanataca from the dropdown menu at the top-right corner of the signing page.
- This feature can be used only if the admin has associated an user and the user has successfully configured the Uanataca integration.
- While signing the document, this is how the screen will be displayed to the internal signer.
How Uanataca works:
1. The signer, who is a part of your organization, receives a signing link to sign a document in Zoho Sign.
2. The signer uses the link to begin the signing process. In the dropdown menu the option to either sign with Zoho Sign or Uanataca is displayed.
3. If the signer selects Uanataca, the user will receive an OTP to the registered phone number and upon entering the OTP, the signing process will be completed.