Review of the Bigin tool test phase

Review of the Bigin tool test phase


I spent 2 weeks testing the Bigin tool for a small company.
Getting to grips with the core features (file import, data manipulation, connection with the mailbox, setting up a call campaign) wasn't too difficult.
The developer console, on the other hand, was a little more complex (as I'm not a developer). But with the help of the documentation, the Kit postman and above all the Bigin support, I was able to achieve the automation goals I set myself 2 weeks ago (workflow with sending a notification to a third-party application, receiving and processing a third-party notification with multiple updates with linked records, worflow which triggers a customised function impacting a deal and the associated tasks).

Some technical objectives have not been achieved, but they remain minor.

I'd like to say a big thank you to the whole support team, who helped me overcome a lot of the difficulties.

If I may offer some advice, it would be to make more resources available for customised functions with a standard processing sequence (search for a record Id, then search for a record's details, then search for related records).

If interested, I can make available the customised functions that were developed during this test phase.

Have a nice day.