Once you add an image or photo to a slide, there are several ways you can make it more appealing for your audience. Adjusting images in the iOS app includes options to add a frame for your picture, adjust transparency, customize color modes; and more. You can easily personalize and modify your images as per your requirement from your iPhone or iPad using the following picture formatting options.
Apply a picture border
Add a finishing touch to your images on slides using borders. A stroke acts as a frame for your object and helps make it look more realistic on the TV screen. Pick a border style and change its color, thickness, style, and transparency to make it stand out.
To apply a picture border:
- Tap on the picture you want to apply the border to and click the Format option. This will display the picture formatting options on the bottom panel.
- Tap Stroke from the list and enable the Stroke button. You can now customize various properties of the border such as color, width, line, and style. Click More Options to pick an appropriate Line Join and Line Cap. You can also set the Transparency for the stroke using the slider.
Apply picture effects
Show your artistic side by applying reflection and shadow effects to objects on slides. You can also edit their properties, adjust their direction, and intensify their effects to make them look more realistic on the slide.
To apply picture effects:
- Tap on the picture to add an effect and choose the Format option. This will open the different picture formatting options on the bottom panel.
- Tap Effects from the list and select from the following effects for your picture:
- Shadow effect adds a shadow beneath the picture. You can apply an inner or outer shadow. You can set the Angle using the slider and pick a shadow shade using the Color option.
Click More Options to adjust the Distance, Blur, and Transparency of the shadow using the respective sliders.
- Reflection effect adds a mirror image beneath the original picture. You can also set the Size, Distance, and Transparency for the reflection using the respective sliders.
The effect you choose will be applied to your picture and can be modified any time. You can also apply multiple effects to the same picture on the slide.
You can also apply transparency for the entire picture using Show iOS.
To apply transparency to picture:
- Adjust the Transparency slider to reduce or increase the transparency of the picture. You can vary the percentage of transparency from 0% (fully opaque, the default setting) to 100% (fully transparent).