1. Click the Export now option from the Export menu in the DataPrep Studio page.
2. Choose Cloud storage from the side pane.
3. If your data has columns with personal data, you can choose to include or exclude some or all of them in the PII columns section.
4. Click Next and select OneDrive in the Choose a cloud storage service section.
5. If you have added a connection already, click the existing connection and start exporting data.
6. Click the Authenticate OneDrive button to authenticate your account with your credentials. You will need to authorise DataPrep to access your files when you do this for the first time.
7. You can choose to export the dataset in any of these supported file formats:
CSV, TSV, JSON, XLS, XLSX, and XML formats.
8. Select the required option from the File export option. You can choose to Add as new version or Add as new file during export.
9. You can also click the Advanced options link for the following options.
You can encode the file using character encoding methods like UTF-8 using the File encoding option.
You can use a Row Separator such as UNIX (Line Feed) or MAC (Carriage Return) to ensure the line endings are translated properly.
You can distinguish the point at which the content of a text field begins and ends using Text qualifiers such as Single Quote(') or Double Quote(").
You can separate out the data or split using a Delimiter such as a Comma(,) , Semicolon(;) , or a Space.
Use the Compress file option to save your export as a .zip file.
You can also encrypt the file and protect it using a password before export.
10. Navigate to the folder you want to place the file in and click Export.
11. You can schedule the export by clicking the Configure schedule> link that appears after successful export.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.