Zoho DataPrep supports exporting data to DropBox, a file hosting service. Dropbox offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
1. Click the Export now option from the Export menu in the DataPrep Studio page.
If your data has columns with personal data, you can choose to include or exclude some or all of them in the
You can also apply the necessary security methods below to protect your personal data column:
A. Data masking
Data masking hides original data with 'x' to protect personal information.
B. Data Tokenization
Data tokenization replaces each distinct value in your data with a random value. Hence the output is statistically identical to the original data.
You can select None if you do not want to use any security method.
4. C lick Next and select the DropBox option in the Choose a cloud storage service section.
6. You will need to authenticate DropBox when you try connecting to DropBox for the first time. Click the Authenticate DropBox button to authenticate your account with your credentials.
You can choose to export the dataset in any of these supported file formats:
CSV, TSV, JSON, XLS, XLSX, and XML formats.
8. Select the required option from the File export option . You can choose to Add as new version or Add as new file during export.
9. You can also click the Advanced options link for the following options.
You can encode the file using character encoding methods like UTF-8 using the File encoding option.
You can use a Row Separator such as UNIX (Line Feed) or MAC (Carriage Return) to ensure the line endings are translated properly.
You can distinguish the point at which the content of a text field begins and ends using Text qualifiers such as Single Quote(') or Double Quote(").
You can separate out the data or split using a Delimiter such as a Comma(,) , Semicolon(;) , or a Space .
Use the Compress file option to save your export as a .zip file.
You can also encrypt the file and protect it using a password
10. Navigate to the folder you want to place the file in and click
schedule the export by clicking the
after successful export.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.