As this field's value is detected, it will appear disabled on your forms, which indicates to your users that they cannot enter an input for it.
- Adding an object detection field to your form
- Source field
- Object classes that can be detected
- Other field properties
The source of object detection is an image field that's present in the same form. Once the field is added, object detection's source field cannot be changed.
- Object detection is supported for images that are stored in Creator. In other words, object detection won't be performed for the records where the source image field stores the URL of a public image.
- Objects can be detected from .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .BMP, .TIF or .TIFF image formats.
Object classes that can be detected
The object detection field is capable of detecting objects that belong to the following classes:
- bee, bear, bird, butterfly, cat, cow, dog, elephant, giraffe, horse, penguin, sheep, zebra
- camera, cell phone, clock, hair drier, keyboard, laptop, microwave, mouse, oven, refrigerator, remote, toaster, tv
- bed, bench, chair, couch, dining table, sink, toilet
- backpack, handbag, suitcase, umbrella bicycle, motorcycle, car, bus, truck, train, airplane, boat fire
- hydrant, parking meter, stop sign, traffic light
- book, guitar, scissors, suit, teddy bear, tie, toothbrush, vase
- baseball bat, baseball glove, kite, frisbee, skateboard, skis, snowboard, sports ball, surfboard, tennis racket
- bottle, bowl, cup, fork, glasses, knife, spoon, wine glass
- apple, banana, broccoli, carrot, orange, strawberry cake, donut, hot dog, pizza, sandwich
- lavender, potted plant, sunflower
Other field properties
- Customize the field name and field link name of this field
- Show this field only to the app’s admin (and hide it from other users)
- Set this field’s size
- Set this field's height
- Describe this field using a tooltip or a help text