The transform supports over 70 languages in total. The list of languages supported are:
Simplified Chinese (zh-cn)
Traditional Chinese (zh-tw)
1. Right-click the column and select Language detection transform from the context menu.
2. Provide a name to the resultant column in the New column name section.
3. Select the type of output required. As the option name suggests, Language name will render the name of the language as the output, and Language code will render the code of the language.
4. For example, selecting the Language name will give 'English' as the output for an English text , and Language code for an English text will give 'en' as the output.
5. DataPrep shows a live preview of the column during the transform. You can click the Preview button at the bottom of the side panel to preview the output column.
6. You can apply this transform to only one column. Click the Apply button to apply this transform.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.