Tags are used for assigning meaningful labels to your leads, contacts, conversations, and companies. They help you to organize all the visitor details and conversations in SalesIQ. Add a tag that precisely describes the conversation or details so that you can later filter the conversation or details at a glance.
Tags also help group multiple related conversations and details so that all the discussions about a specific topic are retrieved during a search. This way, you see all relevant details together in one place.
Please note that this feature is available only in the Zoho SalesIQ - Enterprise
You can enable the tags for your operator to assign labels and help them manage chats and contacts effectively. To enable for the portal, go to Global settings > Operator interface > AI tools for operators > Tags generation and toggle the Enable button. You can choose between Automatic (uses the existing tags) or On-click (can use existing and create new tags.)
How to add a tag?
1. To add a tag, navigate to Settings > Tags and click the Add tags.
2. Enter the tag labels in the input fields and choose a color.
3. Pick a module (conversation, companies, contacts, leads) from the drop-down and click Add.
Only Administrators and Supervisors can add tags.
In Settings > Personalize > Tags , you can edit, delete or manage the Tags. The tags created for the conversation, contact, leads, and companies in the respective sections will also be listed here.
Do remember that only 30 tags are allowed per module.
You can use the toggle option near each tag to archive or unarchive the tags.
How to delete a tag?
In Settings > Personalize > Tags, against each tag on hover you can find a button to delete the tag.
How to tag a conversation?
Conversation tags help you organize all the related conversations under the same tag. Add a common tag that better describes the group of conversation. So, you or your supervisor/associate can tag the conversation from the chat window by clicking on the (+) Conversation Tags.
Associates can only associate with the existing tags and cannot create a new one.
You can filter the conversation using tags in the Chats section. In the filter tab, choose Conversation tags > specific tag. All the conversations associated with the tag will be listed.
Contact/lead tags help you filter and list all the visitors' details with the same interest.
- You can find the Contact/Lead tag option below the name/visitor ID in the proactive chat window.
- Click on the (+) symbol near the Contact tags. All the existing tags will appear.
- You can choose one and associate the contact or add a new tag.
- Click Save.
Tag a contact/lead in the visitors history
- You can add tags to the visitor in the people module to categorize them into a particular group. On tapping the visitor Info tab, you can view the Contact/Lead tags section under the Info section.
- Click on the (+) symbol near the Contact tags or Leads tags. All the existing tags will appear.
- You can choose one and associate the contact/lead or add a new tag.
- Click Save.
- You can filter a specific set of leads or contacts with the help of tags from the rest of your visitors.
- To set a filter, navigate to Visitors > Leads/contact and click on the Create a list option in the top right corner of the section.
- Add a title to the view.
- In the Audience criteria, choose the Lead tag or Contact tag, respectively. Choose the tags you would like to filter the visitors are associated with.
- Click Save.
- You can add tags to filter or group the audience to trigger a proactive chat matching the set criteria.
- Navigate to Settings > Automate > Triggers.
- Click on the Add button to set a trigger rule.
- Choose the app that you want to set up a rule for.
- In Audience Criteria > Contact tags/Lead tags, choose the tags the visitors are associated with to initiate a proactive chat when they land on your website.
- Then, click on Next. Now, choose when you would like to trigger the visitors on your website.
- Choose the type of trigger that you would like to use. There are 2 options available:
- Invoke JSAPI: You can invoke actions using JSAPIs when visitors match the criteria.
- Send chat invite: You can send out chat invites to visitors when they match the criteria.
- Select a pre-defined condition from the drop-down to define the type of visitor you would like to trigger an action while visiting your website.
- Then, provide your rule a name and click Launch.
You can categorize the visitors visiting your website in the rings/list view with the help of tags.
- In Rings/List view > Customize > Add, choose Contact tags or Lead Tags.
- Provide the specific tag based on which you'd like to categorize the rings.
- Click Save.