You can export leads to a custom view using reports. To export leads:
1. Go to the Reports module and click Create Report.
2. Select the Leads module and choose a report type, e.g. Tabular.
3. Select the fields you want to add to your report.
4. Specify the criteria for the custom view under Advanced Filters.
5. Click Save.
6. Now click Export. You can export the report in CSV, Excel, or PDF format.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.