You can extract keywords from a selected text column using the Keyword extraction operation powered by AI and machine learning in DataPrep.
To extract keywords from a text column:
1. Right-click the column and select Keyword extraction from the context menu.
2. Provide a name to the resultant column in the New column name section.
3. Provide the maximum number of keywords you wish to extract from the column data under the Max keywords to extract section.
4. Provide the maximum number of keywords available in a phrase under the Max keywords in key phrases section. This indicates the maximum number of words in a single keyword set. For example, for the sentence "Operating System", the key length value can only be upto 2.
5. Select the type of keywords you wish to extract. The different types of keywords that can be extracted are:
Only valid keywords - extracts only the valid keywords from each cell.
Ranked keywords - extracts and scores keywords from each cell
Ranked keywords with index - extracts and ranks keywords along with index and frequency from each cell
6. DataPrep shows a live preview of the column during the transformation. You can click the Preview button at the bottom of the side panel to preview the output column.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.