Working with Job Templates
Job Templates in Zoho Recruit allows you to quickly create and use different templates for a wide range of job openings in your company. We make hiring one step simpler by giving a set of templates for commonly used Job Openings. You can also create your own templates for various positions.
- Go to Setup > Customization > Templates > Job Templates
- Select +New Template button
- Enter the Template Name and select the Folder
- In the job template body section, give the job description, requirements and benefits.
Merge fields are used in places where the value for that particular text keeps changing. For example, when adding a client name in the description of the job template, the name of the client will differ depending on the job opening. In such cases, the merge field retrieves data based on the value of the merge field.
To add a merge field, all you have to do is select the appropriate values from the dropdown list and copy it wherever needed in the job description.
Using Job Templates
In order to use the existing job template:
- Go to Job Openings module to create a new job
- Choose a template from the drop down list
Once the you select the template from drop down list, Job Opening information will be automatically filled with the data that has been given in the setup page.For example, if you wish to create a template for Marketing Executive, you can choose it in the list of templates in Job Opening details page.
Adding merge fields in the job description minimizes manual entry of the long and repetitive texts.
You can check the original values of the merge fields by clicking "Show Values".
To know more about unsupported fields, Click
Working With Template Folders
With template folders you can group similar templates together. When you have a large number of templates, searching for them can become exhausting. By grouping similar templates together, you can easily access all the similar templates in a single place.
Create a New Folder
By creating a new folder, you can categorize the templates by adding similar templates to the folder. You can create a folder only when you want to save a template or move templates from one folder to another.
- Create a new template.
- Click on Save.
- While saving the template, you will be asked to save it to a folder. To create a folder, click on + New Folder.
- Enter the name of the new folder and choose with whom the folder should be shared.
You can choose to share it with all users, specific users or just yourself.
- A new folder will be created and the template will get added to it automatically.